1. "The Mystery of Redemption", 232 pp, $18.99. http://www.cafepress.com/orthodoxbook01
A defence of the Orthodoxy of Metropolitan Philaret of Moscow against the attack on him mounted by Metropolitan Anthony (Khrapovitsky) in "The Dogma of Redemption". Appendix: "A Life of Archbishop Theophanes of Poltava".
2. "The Mystery of Christian Power", 458 pp, $25.99. http://www.cafepress.com/orthodoxbook03
An Historical Account of Christian and Pre-Christian Statehood in East and West from the beginning to the Fall of Constantinople in 1453.
3. "The Fall of Orthodox England", 305 pp, $19.99.
An Historical Account of the Norman Invasion of England in 1066, seeing in it the violent overthrow of the last Orthodox kingdom of the West and its replacement by a Catholic despotism. Two appendices, including "St. David and the Celtic Churches of the British Isles".
4. "The Book of the End", 379 pp, $22.99.
An Interpretation of the Apocalypse of St. John the Theologian, using recent interpretations from the Russian Catacomb Church. An Appendix entitled "Genetics and the Birth of the Antichrist".
5. "The Mystery of the Church", 246 pp, $19.99.
An Attempt to understand the Mystery of the Church by adopting an historical approach. Several appendices.
6. "The Battle for the Russian Orthodox Church", 294 pp, $20.99
Various articles on the Moscow Patriarchate, the Russian Church Abroad and the Russian Catacomb Church.
7. "On the Name of God", 151 pp, $16.99.
An Outline of the Orthodox Church's teaching on the Name of God, and a refutation of the heresies of Fr. Anthony Bulatovich and Fr. Gregory Lourie.
8. "Christian Power in the Age of Reason", 486 pp, $26.99
A continuation of "The Mystery of Christian Power", tracing the development of Church-State relations in East and West in the period 1453 to 1789.
9. "The Restoration of Romanity", 305 pp, $21.99.
Various articles on Orthodox Christian statehood, its relationship to other forms of statehood, and prophecies about the restoration of Romanity in a resurrected Russia.
10. "The True Church in the Last Times", 373 pp, $22.99.
Various articles on various subjects debated by Orthodox Christians in recent times: the Moscow and Ecumenical Patriarchates, Ecumenism, Sergianism, Art, Science, Evolutionism, the Icon of the Holy Trinity, Marriage, Monasticism and Eldership, the Seal of the Antichrist, God and Tsunamis.